No experience required! You don't have to be in shape to start, but you do have to start to get in shape!
Our Fundamentals program is suitable for anyone! We start with basic human movement showing you how to improve your everyday real life duties: sitting (squating), giving piggy back rides (moving with a load), picking up furniture or just a pillow (deadlift), and putting cans of soup on your shelf (pressing).
These classes will teach you form and ensure safety of all CrossFit's movements starting with the foundational movements in a simple easy to understand way. We will teach modifications and the lingo you need to feel ready to participate in the group classes. We continuously review as we go through the program. We've helped many nervous first timers overcome their initial fears by making the goal of the movements clear, understandable, and doable for any level. This is a patient environment.
*Our FUNdamentals program requires a 3 month membership commitment immediately following completion*
FUNDAMENTALS: If you are new to CrossFit you must complete fundamentals by Option 1, Option 2, or Option 3
- Option 1: New Lifestyle Package - four one on one sessions at times that work for you, two one on one sessions with a nutrition coach at the first part and end of 6 weeks with four 15 minute weekly nutrition check ins in between, and one month of unlimited membership after fundamentals is completed. Cost - $499 + tax.
- Option 2: Small Group Fundamentals- four classes on select Monday & Wednesday's at 7:00pm - 8:00pm for two weeks. If you prefer morning please let us know! Cost - $129 + tax, but bring a friend and get 10% off for each friend you bring!
- Option 3: One on one private training at times that work for you! It’s four 1 hour classes. Cost - $199 + tax.
Whats Should I Wear and Bring?
- A water bottle
- Sneakers - the flatter the better
- Shorts and a T Shirt (Workout Clothes)
- A Positive Attitude